2013 real estate sales statistics show that real estate in Vail and Eagle County end the year strong. According to Trevor Theelke of Land Title Guarantee Company, the total volume of sales in 2013 was $1,402,637,280. This number is about 7% less than last years sales volume of $1,513,490,284 which was the highest number since 2007. The number of transactions increased to 1,766 with Eagle and Gypsum having the highest number of transactions in each area.
Some of the highlights for Vail & Eagle County Real Estate in 2013 include:
* Vail Village had the highest total sales volume of $183,243,812.
* Avon had the 3rd most transactions with 121.
* $801,007 was the average sales price in Eagle County.
* The price increased 10% in multi-family properties through out Eagle County.
* Highest price per square foot in Eagle County was in Vail Village, which was $1,581.
* There were 724 transactions under $500,000.
* 50 transactions were over $4 million.
* 53% of the buyers were from Eagle County.
* $13,550,000 was the highest residential sale for the year in Vail Village.
I hope you find this information informative. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or if I may be of assistance to you in helping you with any of your real estate needs in the Vail Valley.
Betsy@gatewaytovail.com // 970.401.3011
Please visit our website for more information on Vail and Vail Valley real estate: www.GatewayToVail.com