Best Places for Halloween Events
Looking for things to do in Eagle County this Halloween? Thankfully there are several family friendly events planned throughout the valley this season!
- Eagle Ranch Village 5-7 pm: includes games, photos, DJ, thriller dance
- Gypsum Rec 5:30-7 pm: story time, costume contest, and drawing
- Kiddie Halloween Party at North Coast Originals 4-7:30 pm: paper jack o’lanterns, cookie decorating, dipped candied apples, adult beverages & snacks.
- 10/29 & 10/30
- Science Spooktacular at Walking Mountain Science Center in Avon 9 am – 12 pm
- Learn about forensic science by dusting for prints, exploring with periscopes, decoding secret messages, and writing with invisible ink. Plus, Bravo! Vail Music Makers Haciendo Música students and staff will present a Spooky Concert, Spooky Forest Walk, and a Spooky Sounds Instrument Petting Zoo
- Minturn Halloween neighborhood trick or treating 5:30-7:30 pm
- Most homes are decked out in full Halloween decorations, so its a great place for an authentic trick or treating experience. Please note that Minturn has limited sidewalk space, so strollers may be a hassle.
- Miller Ranch Edwards neighborhood trick or treating 4-7 pm
- Vail Valley Trick or Treat Trot 2-5 pm
- Come and enjoy this safe trick or treating venue for kids of all ages. A wonderful Vail tradition. The Trick-or-Treat-Trot is Vail’s annual trick-or-treating event so little ones (and bigger ones) can run costume-clad through Vail and Lionshead Villages and collect candy from participating merchants.